Join in the Journey – Ecotours in Honduras
MCHF is partnering with Beak & Peaks, a Honduran ecotourism company, to provide excursions to Honduras which will raise funds for migratory bird programs. We hope you will consider supporting this unique conservation legacy by joining a journey! Airfare costs are in addition to the 2017 tour prices you see below. For more information, please contact Cynthia Hawcroft, MCHF staff, at 573.522.4115, ext. 3347 OR Cynthia.Hawcroft@mdc.mo.gov. Visit Beaks & Peak’s website for complete descriptions of each trip.
– March 11–18 & October 7–14 Nice & Easy Birding: Birding in the Opatoro-Guajiquiro highlands, Cuero y Salado mangroves, Rio Santiago, at Lake Yojoa, and on Guanaja; $3135
– March 25–April 1 Birds of the Highlands and Lake Yojoa: Birding in La Tigra National Park, the Opatoro-Guajiquiro highlands, El Cedral, Lunda del Puente; $2590
– May 20–27 & June 22–29 Adventure & Conservation: Visit an ecotourism project; Hiking, kayaking, swimming, and snorkeling in beautiful Honduran areas; $3115
– November 4–11 People, Parks & Cultures: Explore Mayan city Copán Ruínas, Finca Santa Elena and Lenca cultural experiences, La Fuente de Vida ecotourism project; Birding along the way; $2710
– January 6–13 (2018) Birds of the Lakes, Rainforests, Carribean islands: Birding in Cerro Azul Meambar National Park, Pico Bonito National Park, Rio Santiago, Cuero y Salado Wildlife Refuge, and on Guanaja; $2825