Inaugural Southwest Missouri Corvette Club Show
This indoor climate-controlled car show featuring 100 Corvettes from all years March 24 at the Branson Convention Center is part of the Missouri National Archery in the Schools Program (MoNASP) State Tournament.
Registration is rain or shine 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Car show is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets, which can be purchased the day of the event, for the general public are $10 and include access to all other events in the Branson Convention Center, including:
- Sip the Ozarks, a beer, wine and spirits tasting event
- Bass Pro Shops Indoor/Outdoor Days
- Russ and Diskey, the Dynamic Disc Duo (a Frisbee stunt dog team)
- Meet Mountain Man from Duck Dynasty
- ASPIRE MoNASP Tournament
- Much more!
Proceeds from public entry fees support MoNASP and conservation programs in Missouri.
Judging is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with trophy presentation at 3 p.m.
- $40 for pre-registration.
- $50 day of show.
- Goody bag with t-shirt and dash plaque provided.
- Spots limited to the first 100 participants.
Class Trophy Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, wide body class for C6 and C7, Best of Show and Sponsor Awards. Judging will be based on condition and cleanliness.
Usage of tire blackening and cleaning aerosols are not permitted inside the Convention Center.
It is recommended to have approximately an eighth of a tank of gas inside the Convention Center.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or contact Ken Huels at 417-300-1736.
Car entry fees support Camp Hope and Missouri Conservation Heritage Foundation’s Veterans Hunting and Fishing Activities.
Book hotel reservation now:
- Hilton Branson Convention Center 417-336-5400
- Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing 417-336-5500
- Other sponsoring hotels: https://mochf.org/MoNASPHotels