Current Fundraising Projects
MDC Volunteer Fund
To show support of volunteers who generously give of their time and talent, MCHF has accepted a challenge from a donor to match funds to support a volunteer fund. Read more.
BOOK – WATERFOWL HUNTING AND WETLANDS CONSERVATION IN MISSOURI – A MODEL OF COLLABORATION
This new book will tell the story and history of this waterfowl and wetland habitat conservation success and to honor those who made it possible. Leadership from dedicated citizen conservationists and the partnership of private/public waterfowl and wetland conservation have been the foundation of the Missouri Model. The Missouri Conservation Heritage Foundation is seeking donations for part of the production costs. Read more.
As a nonprofit charity organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code, we offer you tax advantages and help you support specific conservation programs, facilities and activities that you care most about.
Financial accountability and ethical practice
• We are check-rated by the charity evaluation process of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
• Our IRS Form 990 is available on this site. The annual audit report is available on the Greater Kansas City Foundation site. Current Form 990
• More than 90% of revenue is used for conservation programs and projects.
• We have established accounts with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks to promote collaboration on local conservation and education issues.
• We participate in the Combined Federal Campaign, the Missouri State Employees Charitable Campaign, and other workplace giving programs.