New NASP Tournament Awards $5,000 to Top Team
The Missouri Conservation Heritage Foundation (MCHF) and Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC), in partnership with the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks (KDWP) and the Kansas Wildscape Foundation (KWF), are bringing you an explosive weekend of competition and fun on February 19-20, 2022 at the Overland Park Convention Center.
This first-of-a-kind event over President’s Day weekend will bring together archers from nine states – Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
- At the end of the tournament, the best team from each state will compete in a shoot off for $5,000 and the coveted Governor’s Cup
- Individual trophies and medals will be awarded to the top 3 males and top 3 females in elementary, middle and high schools
- Team trophies and medals will be awarded to the top 3 teams in elementary, middle and high schools
- Offering four flights on Saturday afternoon and eight flights on Sunday – see tournament listing here: https://nasptournaments.org/TournamentDetail.aspx?tid=7335
- Entry free is $20 per archer and admission fee is $5 person, with children 10 and under free
- Educational and fun activities for the whole family
Official Border Wars Sponsoring Hotels
Identify yourself as part of the Border Wars Archery Tournament group.
- Sheraton Overland Park at the Convention Center – call 913-243-2100 for reservations before Jan. 28, 2022. Rate: King – $149/2 Queens $189.
- Courtyard Kansas City Overland Park by Marriott – call 913-317-8500 for reservations before Jan. 28, 2022. Rate: King – $105/2 Queens $125. Book here!
- Hilton Garden Inn – call 913-345-2661 for reservations by Jan. 19. Rate: $149. Book here!