Whatever your stage in life, planned giving can benefit you and your loved ones while helping protect the outdoors and Missouri’s natural environments for generations to come. Some planned gifts have an impact now, some after your lifetime and many offer tax savings. Explore your options below, talk with your financial advisor and give us a call. We will help preserve your legacy. It’s never too early to plan for the future!
Gifts for the Future
- Life Insurance – When you name MCHF as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, you may be able to save on estate taxes.
- Wills or Trusts – Help protect the lands, waters and wildlife you love for the future by making a gift to MCHF in your estate plan.
- Retirement Plans – Naming MCHF as beneficiary of your IRA, 401K or other qualified plan could reduce of eliminate both income and estate taxes.
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF) – Manage your charitable giving through a convienent, flexible and cost-effective alternative to a private foundation.
Gifts of Assets
- Cash – Maximize your charitable deduction and provide funds for conservation immediately.
- Real estate – Donate residential, commercial or undeveloped real estate to help Missouri conservation and you could save on taxes and reduce ownership responsibilities.
- IRA’s – If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can use your required minimum distributions to make gifts from your IRA.
- Stocks/Bonds – Donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds is quick and simple and may provide you with significant tax benefits.
- Life estate – Give MCHF your land or house, continue to live there rent-free and receive immediate income tax deductions.
Need to Know Info
Legal Name: Missouri Conservation Heritage Foundation
Address: PO Box 366, Jefferson City, MO 65102
Employer Identification Number: 43-1797156
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please contact Tricia Burkhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org or 319.610.5215. We look forward to helping you customize and simplify your charitable giving!