The raffle has ended. We can’t thank you enough for your support! Your purchase of a chance to win one of these exciting prizes goes toward supporting conservation programs in Missouri, including MoNASP (youth archery), veterans hunting and fishing programs, Discover Nature camps and habitat restoration!
Congratulations to the winners listed below!
Raffle items and winners:
- Michelle Bardot won the MAGNUM 34-Gun Fire Proof Safe donated by Orscheln Farm & Home – $600
- Zach Pals won the Mammoth 65 Qt. Mossy Oak Ranger Cooler donated by Orscheln Farm & Home – $400
- Bruce Sassmann won the Fly Fishing Trip in Rolla area with Tom Manion donated by Tom Manion – $300
- Rudy Lambert gave donation back so we drew another name. Gary Franklin won the Ascend 9R Sport Sit-On-Top Kayak donated by Bass Pro Shops – $300
- Julia Knoblock won the Mammoth Mossy Oak Bottomland Wrapper Cruiser Cooler donated by Orscheln Farm & Home – $200
- Machelle Timmermans won the Rival 20 Game Camera donated by Kim Becker – $150
- Kerry Mozee won the Binoculars F-4311 Crossfire HD x 42 donated by Vortex – $170
- Ashley Ziegler won the 20’ Gravity Forward Climbing Stick donated by Hurricane Safety Systems, LLC – $120
The Lewis & Clark Raffle Drawing took place Tuesday, October 13, 2020. The National Lewis & Clark Conservation Awards Presentation has been postponed until May 20, 2021.
- People who purchase ticket(s) within the United State are eligible to win. Exception: employees of MCHF are not eligible to win.
- No need to be present to win.
- Tickets (purchased online and onsite) will be drawn by a designated MCHF staff member.
- The Lewis & Clark Raffle Drawing will take place Tuesday, October 13 during the National Lewis & Clark Conservation Awards Presentation. No need to be present to win. If not present, we will contact the winners by phone or email. If prizes are not claimed by November 24, 2020, MCHF reserves the right to keep the prize for other fundraising campaigns or select another winner from the raffle pool.
- Proceeds go to conservation programs in Missouri.
- By sharing your contact information with us, you are opting in to receive mailings and emails about our programs. You may always opt out of receiving further information.