We are excited to host seven state qualifying tournaments this archery season! We want to make sure teams across the state have opportunities to attend a qualifying tournament in their area. There will be more state tournament spots in 2020 and it would be great if more teams could experience the excitement of competing at the state level!
Conservation Heritage Open State Qualifiers:
- Dec. 14, 2019 – The LINC – Jefferson City
- Dec. 28, 2019 – Osage Centre – Cape Girardeau
- Jan. 4, 2020 – The Sermon Center – Independence
- Jan. 18, 2020 – Arnold Recreation Center – Arnold
- Jan. 25, 2020 – State Fair Community College’s Davis Multipurpose Center – Sedalia
- Feb. 1, 2020 – The Centre – Rolla
- Feb. 8, 2020 – Oakland Middle School – Columbia
Register now at nasptournaments.org to reserve your spot.
At the 2020 state tournament, the number of spots for both bullseye and 3D will increase with the addition of a third day. In 2019, bullseye had space for 2,400 archers and in 2020 it will increase to 3,360 (+960 archers). In 2019, 3D had a maximum of 960 archers and in 2020 it will increase to 2,688 (+1,728 archers).
2019 MoNASP State Tournament Highlight Video
Check out the 2019 state archery tournament highlight video created by Branson High School students.