Missouri National Archery in the Schools Program (MoNASP) State Tournament
Test your archery skills at the MoNASP State Tournament March 22-24, 2019 in Branson, Mo., at the Branson Convention Center.
Since 2008, MoNASP has grown to over 650 participating schools and more than 185,000 Missouri students in grades 4 – 12.
Aim higher this year at the State Tournament with HUGE fun for the whole family!
- Bass Pro Shops’ Outdoor Days, including catch and release fishing, turtles, air rifle ranges, archery games, bounce houses, Wonders of Wildlife critters and more!
- Shoot against Joella Bates, 11-time World 3D Archery Champion
- Meet Mountain Man from Duck Dynasty
- Russ and Diskey, the Dynamic Disc Duo
- Scavenger Hunt
- Corvette Car Show
- Sip the Ozarks, a beer, wine and spirits tasting event
- Tradeshow with vendors from many different industries
Learn more about what’s happening at this year’s event:
See highlights from the 2018 MoNASP State Tournament.
Archery students in Missouri need your support! The MoNASP State Tournament has seen tremendous growth and is now the second largest state archery tournament in the nation. We have many unique sponsorship opportunities, as well as vendor spaces available in the Branson Convention Center. If you an idea for a sponsorship, please let us know and we’ll work with you.
Archery is a sport for everyone!
With Missouri National Archery in the Schools Program (MoNASP), students in grades 4-12 learn the skill of target archery beginning at the local level with the goal of qualifying for the state, national, and possibly, the world tournament both individually and as teams.
This program promotes education, self-esteem and physical activity for Missouri students – regardless of age, size or physical ability. It’s a great team-building experience promoting skills and friendships that last a lifetime.
Join the fun and sponsor archery in Missouri!