We need your help!
Volunteers are critical to the success of the Missouri National Archery in the Schools Program (MoNASP) State Tournament.
Here are all the ways you can help! Fill out the form below to register and select the shift(s) and position(s) you would like to work. We will try to accommodate all requests, but reserve the right to assign you to different positions, if needed.
- Door Attendants (inside)– 6-9 needed per shift – These individuals must be assertive because they will stand at the entries to the archery ranges, checking to make sure spectators have their entry wristbands. These individuals will also have a listing of the competitors, flight times, and lane assignments, so that they can answer questions from spectators about specific competitors.
- VIP Snack Area– 2 needed per shift – These individuals will keep snacks available for coaches, staff, and volunteers. They will discourage competitors and spectators from making use of the break room.
- Competitor Welcome– 3-4 needed per shift – These individuals will welcome student competitors, stamp their hands, and give them their participant bags.
- First Aid / Lost & Found / Lost Child– 2 needed per shift – These individuals will assist event guests with their emergencies as needed, safekeeping found items until claimed, activating lost notifications, and distributing basic medical supplies.
- Floaters / Runners– 2 needed per shift – These individuals will fill in for other volunteers and run errands as needed.
- Hands-on Activities – 21-24 needed per shift – These individuals will help run special activities (archery games, scavenger hunt, etc.) throughout the Convention Center.
- Health and Wellness Greeter – 8 needed per shift – These individuals will stand at the entries to the convention center, to do temperature checks and provide masks and gloves to spectators and competitors.
Thank you for your consideration!