2019 National Lewis & Clark Conservation Awards Celebration
Thursday, October 3, 2019
Bass Pro Shops | 3101 Bass Pro Dr, Columbia, MO 65202
5 p.m. | Refreshments and cuisine from the Lewis & Clark Expedition
6:30 p.m. | Awards presentation
Each year, the National Lewis & Clark Conservation Awards recognize individuals and organizations that lead the charge for the appreciation and conservation of our natural resources in Missouri and beyond.
Notable recipients from the past include:
- Johnny Morris, founder and CEO of Bass Pro Shops
- Pat Jones (Edward Jones)
- Professional fishing legends Bill Dance, Roland Martin and Jimmy Houston
- Missouri Lieutenant Governor Mike Kehoe
- Larry and Brenda Potterfield, MidwayUSA owners
- Tim “Mountain Man” Guraedy from the television series Duck Dynasty
- Ducks Unlimited
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- National Wild Turkey Federation
This event is held in conjunction with the Missouri Partners Roundtable, an event hosted by the Missouri Department of Conservation to bring together partners who have an interest in conserving our state’s fish, forest and wildlife resources.
Read last year’s press release.