This Giving Tuesday, support youth hunting activities by using the donation form below. Designate which region in the state your money goes to. We work with the Missouri Department of Conservation’s Regional Administrators in each region to fund various youth hunting programs.
Use the map to determine which region you are in, then in the “Designation” area of the donation form, select the region you’d like your donation to go to.
Here’s why teaching kids to hunt is a good idea:
- Teaches kids to pay attention
- Gets kids outdoors and helps you bond with them
- Builds confidence and independence
- Teaches responsibility
- Promotes physical activity
- Teaches conservation
- Teaches kids to appreciate hard work